HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Digital Charts/ChartKits & FreeBoatingCharts.com: General: Contour 3-D Charts: Contour installation problem

Bruce Reddish
Original Message
(Posted Jan 23, 2005 12:28 PM)

I have been getting an error FS_NOTINLIB after a complete uninstall of previous versions and am unable to continue the installation of my new contour. Can u help?

Previous     
Replies 1 - 6 of 6
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

user user
RE: Contour installation problem
(msg #1: Posted Jan 25, 2005 8:51 AM)

Hello Bruce:

If possible can you contact us directly here at technical support to try and correct this issue? The number is 978-792-1197 and you can ask for me. I am not sure what is happening here and it may be easier over the phone. If you are not available please respond back to this thread and I will try and help you.

Jeffrey Atwood

Bruce Reddish
RE(2): Contour installation problem
(msg #1.1: Posted Jan 25, 2005 7:24 PM)

Thanx Jeff! I live in Alaska and we have a 4 hour time differential. I`ll make a few attempts in a day or so--thanks.

Bruce Reddish
RE(3): Contour installation problem
(msg #1.1.1: Posted Feb 3, 2005 1:24 AM)

OK, Guys--You solved the above problem with the new CD.(5.06) It was loaded fine. Now it will not accept the contour 4.4 edition Region 35-A, or 35B. It just keeps asking to load a contour CD. What next?

user user
RE(4): Contour installation problem
(msg #1.1.1.1: Posted Feb 3, 2005 8:49 AM)

Hello:

The program thinks you have another Contour region you need to load. All your contour data did get loaded. All you ned to do is CTRL/ALT/DELETE then go to your task manager and end task. To ensure you have Contour data loaded go into the program and bring up a local NOAA chart for that area then right click on the chart and choose Put Vessel Here. Next go to Charts > Link to Contour. A contour chart should come up in split screen mode.

Jeffrey Atwood

Bruce Reddish
RE(5): Contour installation problem
(msg #1.1.1.1.1: Posted Feb 3, 2005 1:49 PM)

Jeff---the problem is that the local noaa charts are on the Alaska 35A and B cd`s. And they are the ones it will not accept(recognize) for downloading.

After our phone discussion, I realize I had an erroneous belief that the NOAA charts were on the contour 35-A disk. Thank u for correcting me and putting me back on the bsb disk for noaa chart installation.

Bruce Reddish
RE(6): Contour installation problem
(msg #1.1.1.1.1.1.89.463.216: Posted Feb 7, 2005 1:30 PM)

After a clean installation of 5.06 installer, and installation of bsb noaa chartmaps, Contour CD # 35-A and B still do not get recognized and cannot be installed. Any other suggestions?

Previous     
Replies 1 - 6 of 6
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS