HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Digital Charts/ChartKits & FreeBoatingCharts.com: General: Contour 3-D Charts: Bass 3D Installation Problem

David Harvick
Original Message
(Posted Feb 10, 2005 8:47 PM)

Received ONLite 5.05 installer and Bass 3D 1.0 yesterday. Followed install instructions. Did not ask for 3D CD to be loaded. Finished install. Put Bass CD in drive could access marine type maps through Chart files. Could not get 3D contour. Tried loading contours to hard drive from chart file tab and got a message that CD not recognized, 0 Bytes, etc. As if not finding CD. It was looking in the correct drive. Opened the CD through windows explorer and found a map folder in the 3D CD and it had a file size indicating that maps were in the folder. What did I miss, or what went wrong. Want contours accessible from hard drive. Leaving on fishing trip tomorrow and if I dont get this solved tonight, it will be a missed opportunity before getting to go again. Thanks

Previous     
Replies 1 - 3 of 3
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

user user
RE: Bass 3D Installation Problem
(msg #1: Posted Feb 14, 2005 8:30 AM)

Hello David:

I sent you an e-mail last week on this issue. How did things turn out?

Jeffrey Atwood

Damon Witt
Had the Same Problem
(msg #1.1: Posted May 16, 2005 6:10 PM)

Have the same problem as described above. How do you resolve this.

Thanks

user user
RE: Had the Same Problem
(msg #1.1.1: Posted May 17, 2005 2:50 PM)

Hello Damon:

I am going to have you start with the installer cd again and reinstall. Some users were not using the LAK-... Product ID number when installing. Go back through the installation and when the installation is complete bring the local chart or photo up of that Bass 3-D lake area and right click on the lake and choose put Vessel here from the bottom of the list. Next go to Charts > Link to Contour chart. You should see the contour and the chart or photo in split screen mode. If this does not correct your issue please contact Technical Support at: 978-792-1197 and if you want ask for me.

Jeffrey Atwood

Previous     
Replies 1 - 3 of 3
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS