Previous     
Replies 1 - 10 of 28
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

user user
RE: Upgrade
(msg #1: Posted Jan 27, 2006 10:02 AM)

Hello David:

I am not seeing you in our database as a registered Sea Ray owner?
We are up to version 3.01 of the Sea Ray software and I can get you that
update but I am unsure if this post in the forum is in the correct place.

Jeffrey Atwood

William Doll, Jr.
RE(2): Upgrade
(msg #1.1: Posted Mar 16, 2006 9:51 AM)

Hi Jeffrey,

I have not received my upgrade to 3.01 yet either. I am on Type II hardware (system is about 7 months old). I am pretty sure I registered but online I only see my old Type I system shown in the registration area. What do I need to do to receive the 3.01 version for my latest Type II hardware?

Also, I see on the detailed features page that there is now Home Planning software for the SRN to transfer routes by USB. Will that come with the 3.01 update disk? If not, how do I get that?

Thanks,
-Bill

user user
RE(3): Upgrade
(msg #1.1.1: Posted Mar 16, 2006 3:46 PM)

Hello William:

We will be introducing a 3.03 software update in the next few weeks. I will make sure one of those update cds gets out to you. For home planning for a Type II Navigator it is a $299.95 cost for that program. If you would like that please call 888-839-5551 for assistance.

Jeffrey Atwood

David Harp
RE(2): Upgrade
(msg #1.2: Posted Mar 21, 2006 11:22 AM)

Registration for David Harp

REVIEW MY PRODUCT REGISTRATIONS

[MODERATORS NOTE]
Due to possible privacy and piracy concerns - I have removed David's product registration infromation from this post.
-Ed Lecuyer
Forum Moderator

user user
RE(3): Upgrade
(msg #1.2.1: Posted Mar 21, 2006 11:51 AM)

Hello david:

Do you own a Sea Ray Navigator system from us?

If you just own digital chartkits for region 2,3,4,and 6 and you want to find out about updates to the charts you will want to look at the chart cds and look at the editions on the cd. If you have 4.1 you have the latest that we have on cd.

Jeffrey Atwood
Technical Support

David Harp
RE(4): Upgrade
(msg #1.2.1.1: Posted Mar 21, 2006 4:23 PM)

I have a Sea Ray 2003 48 DB which I bought new with Sea Ray Navigator , I upgraded the hardware last year, 2005. The upgrade was done by Atlantic Marine Elect Inc, in New Gretna, NJ 08224.

David Harp
RE(5): Upgrade
(msg #1.2.1.1.1: Posted Apr 19, 2006 3:00 PM)

Where you able to find my registration?

user user
RE(6): Upgrade
(msg #1.2.1.1.1.1: Posted Apr 20, 2006 1:42 PM)

Hello David:

We have no information about you owning a Sea Ray vessel with our touch screen technology. We need to get you registered. I am going to need your SRY- number from the owners kit on the vessel and the serial number of the unit. To get that go into the navigator and go to Help > About Sea Ray. This will give me the information I need. Or if you are on the Vessel give me a call at: 978-792-1035. Even if it is on the weekend I can get you registered if you call that number. Was this registered to a different ownewr before you?

Jeffrey Atwood

user user
RE(7): Upgrade
(msg #1.2.1.1.1.1: Posted Apr 20, 2006 1:49 PM)

Hello David:

Ok My bad I found your information under a different account. If you could still get me the SRY number from the owners kit and the serial number of the unit I would like to make our database complete. As soon as the 3.03 cds come out I will make sure you get one.

Jeffrey Atwood

William Doll, Jr.
RE(4): Upgrade
(msg #1.1.1.1: Posted May 3, 2006 6:39 PM)

Hi Jeffrey,

Just checking in to see if the 3.03 CDs are reay to ship yet? If so, should I be receiving it soon?

Thanks,
-Bill

Previous     
Replies 1 - 10 of 28
     Next       

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS