HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support
Support Home > Sea Ray Navigator > Forums > Sea Ray Navigator > General Discussion > Searay Navigator - Operating System Not Found

Sea Ray Navigator: General: General Discussion: Searay Navigator - Operating System Not Found

steve laganas
Original Message
(Posted Jun 19, 2007 8:59 PM)

We were out on the water and the computer froze. We shut the power off to shut the system down, and when we turned it back on, an error message appeared stating "operating system can not be found". We tried to reload the software (version 3.0) but it didn't work. It's not responding. Please advise.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 2 of 2
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

michael bogannam
RE: Searay Navigator - Operating System Not Found
(msg #1: Posted Jun 20, 2007 1:23 PM)

Hi Steve,

I looked into your registration account and found you but your Navigator does not seem to be registered.

Can you give me a little information regarding the Navigator it self?
1) Does the screen normally give you a message when you power it on that states
"The Sea Ray Navigator may Take up to 90 secs to launch."?

2)Is the error message on a black screen with white text, asking for you to insert a system disc.?

-Michael Bogannam
Technical Support Rep.

Richard Madaris
RE(2): Searay Navigator - Operating System Not Found
(msg #1: Posted Feb 10, 2009 12:00 AM)

I have the same problem...original SRN Type 1 version says operating system not found in white letters on a plain black background. Can u advise how to wake this thing up. Thanks.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 2 of 2
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS