HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Offshore Navigator (& Lite) & Chart Navigator (Viewer): General: Offshore Navigator Lite: Application Discussion: Installing Offshore Navigator Lite with Windows Vista

Herman De Backer
Original Message
(Posted Apr 5, 2008 5:24 AM)

I purchased a new PC with Windows Vista. I still have a digital chart in Offshore Navigator Lite, edition 4.0. I have tried to follow the instructions in the Maptech Support "Installing Offshore Navigator (and LiteĀ° and Chart Navigator Viewer in Windows Vista. I can get up to point 5 of these instructions, but at point 6: open the Compatibility tab, there is no such tab on this version. Is it still possible to install?

Previous     
Replies 1 - 3 of 3
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

michael bogannam
RE: Installing Offshore Navigator Lite with Windows Vista
(msg #1: Posted Apr 8, 2008 9:21 AM)

Hi Herman,

Can you provide for me the exact wording on the label? (I ask because I I don't think Offshore Navigator Lite goes back as far as 4.0)
Is it Region 4, not Edition 4?

Twice, during the installation process on Vista, you should be finding a Compatibility tab when you right click and choose 'Properties' on (first time) the Setup.exe (on the root of the CD) and (the second time) when you right click on the desktop shortcut.

-Michael Bogannam
Technical Support Rep.

Herman De Backer
RE(2): Installing Offshore Navigator Lite with Windows Vista
(msg #1.1: Posted Apr 8, 2008 11:23 AM)

Thanks Michael, problem solved now

michael bogannam
RE(3): Installing Offshore Navigator Lite with Windows Vista
(msg #1.1.1: Posted Apr 10, 2008 1:13 PM)

You are very welcome, Herman !

-Michael Bogannam
Technical Support Rep.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 3 of 3
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS