HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Offshore Navigator (& Lite) & Chart Navigator (Viewer): General: Offshore Navigator Lite: Application Discussion: Downloading to Garmin 478

Kurt Weinheimer
Original Message
(Posted May 7, 2008 7:45 PM)

I have been unable to download routes to my Garmin 478 and there is no unit of the model in the listing. Anyone been successful doing so with a Garmin 478

Previous     
Replies 1 - 1 of 1
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

michael bogannam
RE: Downloading to Garmin 478
(msg #1: Posted May 9, 2008 9:14 AM)

Hi Kurt,

A couple of things I can suggest to try, as I do not have any information from other users of use "this" listing to connect to the 478.

One make sure you are updated to v5.08, THEN also make sure you have installed the Additional Garmin USB Units patch. (This will add in several Garmin USB listings in the GPS Setup in Offshore Navigator Lite.

Once these are both installed, try using the GPS Setup Wizard, very often the software will detect a non listed Garmin device as one that is listed, possibly the 276C USB.

*If anyone does have some useful information or successful connections with this device, please take a moment and post. – Thanks*

-Michael Bogannam
Technical Support Rep.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 1 of 1
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS