HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support
Support Home > General Discussion > Forums > General Discussion > General Discussion > Maptech Map Server Not Functioning

General Discussion: General: General Discussion: Maptech Map Server Not Functioning

Mark Prewitt
Original Message
(Posted Jun 21, 2008 8:22 AM)

The Mapserver has been down for several days (maybe a week). Is it going to be repaired?

Previous     
Replies 3 - 12 of 12
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

RE(2): Maptech Map Server Not Functioning
(msg #1.2: Posted Jul 25, 2008 10:36 AM)

the historical map server is still down....

michael bogannam
RE(3): Maptech Map Server Not Functioning
(msg #1.2.1: Posted Jul 25, 2008 11:24 AM)

The Historical and On Line map Servers have been down for some time.

Maptech is going through a transitional phase right now.
I apologize to all however these two Maptech features have fallen to low priority
level to fix at this time.

I realize you have found these maps to be very useful and we hope to bring them back on line again for you.

I have no ETA.

-Michael Bogannam
Technical Support Rep.

Catherine Monaghan
RE(4): Maptech Map Server Not Functioning
(msg #1.2.1.1: Posted Sep 3, 2008 8:17 PM)

To add to this message thread, I haven't been able to access the Maptech Map Server (online maps) for over a month. This is a VERY long time for a company to have an application unavailable to it's customers.

Cathy

Jon Zolnier
(msg #1.3: Posted Sep 2, 2008 10:58 PM)

Still can not access the historical maps.

(msg #1.3.1: Posted Sep 3, 2008 7:07 AM)

This server has been down more than up over the past several months. I would think your GSA contract might be in jeopardy if the historic topo map collection remains unaccessible.

Roy Downey
RE: Maptech Map Server Not Functioning
(msg #2: Posted Sep 13, 2008 5:44 PM)

Is it time to erase Maptech from my Favorites?

John Abbott
(msg #2.1: Posted Sep 17, 2008 7:22 PM)

How can Maptech expect to be in business if it can't support it's customers?

It would be nice to know if these complaints are even being read by upper/executive management, and what/when they intend to do about the situation!

Hopefully, quickly as I am considering moving to another company to support my business. Several months is just too long!

(msg #2.1.1: Posted Sep 17, 2008 9:00 PM)

Hello John and everyone else reading this thread!

I may be able to help some of you folks. Please be specific with the product and
issue you are having trouble with and I may be able to help. I have no control over the Mapserver. The Historical portion seems to be working for me. If you have any of the cd based products installed I may be able to assist you.

Jeffrey Atwood

Bill Small
RE(4): Maptech Map Server Not Functioning
(msg #2.1.1.1: Posted Sep 19, 2008 12:23 PM)

Jeffrey said,
"I have no control over the Mapserver."
Maybe Jeffrey you could let the person or persons who is in control of the Mapserver know there is, and has been, a problem with it for sometime now.
Just doesn't seem good for business.
Thanks
Bill

RE(5): Maptech Map Server Not Functioning
(msg #2.1.1.1.1: Posted Sep 23, 2008 12:34 AM)

Hello Bill:

I am an end user and I have no contact information to the folks that have control of the folks that run the Mapserver. I was just reaching out to users that may have issues with the purchased products that I do have experience with. I have been able to get to the Historical portion of the website for weeks now. If you were not aware that Maptech is no longer in business there is a great possibility that this forum and the website may be discontinued at any time. Hopefully everything will work itself out in due time.

Please get outside and have a nice fall and great winter!

Jeffrey Atwood

Previous     
Replies 3 - 12 of 12
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS