HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Digital Charts/ChartKits & FreeBoatingCharts.com: General: FreeBoatingCharts.com - Use of downloads, etc.: Cannot download anything?

Stefan M
Original Message
(Posted Sep 7, 2008 4:29 PM)

Here's what I'm doing:
From the home page I click on "Free Charts".

Then I select a map (doesn't matter which, for example, let's pick the very first one: 25640_1.kap). Then I click on "Check out".

On the next page I type in my email address, I DON'T check the "receive Maptech newsletters and offers" box and then click on "Download Charts"

After waiting quite some time I get a blank page with the URL implying some sort of error message:
http://www.chartkit.com/ASPX/ErrorPages/UnHandledError.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/ASPX/MapsNCharts/MapsNCharts.aspx

If I'm doing something wrong I sure don't see what.... Any help much appreciated.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 2 of 2
     Next     

Sort( By Date - Threaded )

dave washbourne
RE: Cannot download anything?
(msg #1: Posted Sep 16, 2008 7:58 PM)

Having the same problem

JAMES BOYCE
RE(2): Cannot download anything?
(msg #1.1: Posted Oct 2, 2008 10:58 PM)

Have been trying for many months to update my charts. The main reason that I bought the Chart Pro Navigator program was to be able to do this. I can't even get a response when I sent an e-mail directly to support. At this rate, I'll probably be looking for another avenue of charting products.

Previous     
Replies 1 - 2 of 2
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS