I have MapTech Terrain NHavigator 7.03. Under an earlier version it ran fine under Windows XP. Then I had to switch to Windows Vista. I upgraded to the current version 7.03. and it worked fine.
Then I had to rebuild my computer from the ground up - reinstall Vista and all my programs. I installed MapTech last. and copying my backup route/track/marker data into Program Files/ Terrain Navigator.
Now when I launch MapTech I get a window that says, "Errors found in route/track/marker data. Rebuilding information."
Then I get a couple errorsMoveFileEx failed: GetLastError=183
After that it seems to run fine.
When I exit MapTech, I get the errors MoveFileEx failed: GetLastError=183 again. Only I have to click off 35 or 40 such errors to close the program.
I tried Terrain Navigator Update to 851.EXE. It fixed this problem but created something worse. There are straight black lines connecting each and every waypoint marker. And, when I select the Layers tab/markers, the program crashes. I can't use this version.