HOME > SUPPORT > FORUMSLog In
Maptech Support

Old Forums - Dec. 2003 and Earlier: Old Forums - Dec. 2003 and Earlier: Land Navigation and Software: TN2001 Product ID Error Message

Old Forum User
Original Message
(Posted Aug 25, 2002 12:36 PM)
thread closed

I am trying to install another map CD that came with my original purchase of TN 2001. The software recognizes the CD and ask if I want to install it. All works fine until I get to the Window that ask for the product ID. Naturally I can't find the registration card. I did review my product information on the Map Tech website, copied and pasted the registered Product ID to the set up screen and still got the invalid Product ID error. Are there some digits added to the Product ID number listed on the website that I need to delete? Is there any place in my installed software that I can retrive the Product ID? The Help section was no help at all with this.
The product ID I am trying to use is
TNR-000-256-43T-BMH-00000

Thanks,
Keith Ballow

Previous     
Replies 1 - 1 of 1
     Next     

Old Forum User
Product ID number
(msg #n/a: Posted Aug 26, 2002 4:08 PM)

Hello Keith,

I can tell by looking that the number you are entering is not a Terrain Navigator product ID number. You will need to talk to our Customer Service staff at 1-888-839-5551 or via email at Insidesales@Maptech.com. They will be able to help with the ID/Registration.

Thanks,

- Mike

Previous     
Replies 1 - 1 of 1
     Next     

© 1989 - 2014 Maptech, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Maptech ® is a registered trademark of Maptech, Inc.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS