Support Home > Version 7.03a Software Update - for Terrain Navigator 2.x or later
Terrain Navigator Update
This free download contains all the latest features and compatibility fixes; updating ANY version of Terrain Navigator to version 7.03a.
Version 7.03 includes a number of fixes and improvements, including:
- Improved support for Garmin GPS units (including USB GPS models, and the new GPSMAP 60CSx).
- The ability to store maps on the Hard Drive and view them seamlessly across CD and state boarders.
- Many new features for editing Routes, Markers, and Tracks.
- Improved support for Maptech's National Park Digital Guide.
- Improved support for Maptech's Appalachian Trail Digital Guide.
- Fixes to the editing of Marker and Route Colors.
- Fixes to Printing Maps larger than 8.5"x11" (now supports sizes up to 11"x17".)
- A new GPS Setup Wizard that automatically detects your GPS Unit.
- Fixes to creating and editing 'Labels'.
How To Install
Click the link below. In most instances, your web browser will ask if the file should be Opened, or Saved to your computer. Choose Save, then select a location to Save the downloaded file In. If you are unfamiliar with downloading and applying software patches, we recommend choosing your "Desktop"; select Save In, Desktop and press Save. Once the download completes, double-click the downloaded application that appears on your Desktop. This will apply the download to your Maptech installation. Once that process is completed, you may run your Maptech application and (once working) delete the download from your Desktop.
Please note: Do NOT save this update on top of your existing Maptech application. Doing so will corrupt your installation, requiring a complete re-install to correct.
You can order this update on CD-ROM for $25 by calling us at 888-839-5551.